M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-009
Closing Date: 6 April 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC 107 Engineer Battalion, PT0T0/520, 900 Palms Ave, Ishpeming, MI 49881
Duty Title: Electronic Warfare (EW) Sergeant
Duty MOS: 29E3O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate
1b. OPAT: A minimum OPAT score of Standing Long Jump (LJ) – 0120 cm, seated Power Throw (PT) – 0350 cm, Strength Deadlift (SD) – 0120 lbs., and Interval Aerobic Run (IR) – 0036 shuttles in Physical Demand Category in “Moderate” (Gold).
- PULHES: 222221
- Vision: Normal Color Vision
- ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 105 in aptitude area SC, ST and EL in Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
- Security Clearance: (a) No information in military personnel, Provost Marshal, intelligence or medical records that would prevent the granting of a security eligibility under AR 380-67 (para 3.401.a). (b) A Soldier must meet a security eligibility of Secret and be eligible to receive a TOP SECRET (TS) with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access.
- Civilian Education: (a) A Soldier must be a high school graduate or equivalent and completed high school algebra course or equivalent. (b) In-service accession Soldiers must have successfully completed the Basic Leader Course (BLC). All prior service, including (other services) must complete BLC prior to attending the 29E course. The only exception will be those prior service including (other service) personnel who attend a leadership school that has been approved by the Army for equivalent BLC credit.
- Other: Service Remaining Requirement (SRR) is 3 years for reclassification into MOS 29E.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: N/A
Where to send application:
Mail: 177 MP BDE, ATTN: BDE S1, 12450 Beech Daly Road, Taylor, MI 48180
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC William Loeks