M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-011
Closing Date: 6 April 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: MIARNG Medical Detachment, PRN 119, Detroit Light Guard Armory, 4400 E. 8 Mile Rd, Detroit, MI 48234
Duty Title: Patient Administration NCO
Duty MOS: 68G4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
- Soldiers in the rank of E-7/SFC may need to take an admin reduction to E-6/SSG to attend MOS training.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate (Gold)
- PULHES: 323221
- Vision: No prerequisites
- ASVAB Scores: Soldiers must have a minimum score of 95 in aptitude area CL in Armed Services Vocational aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. A minimum score of 92 in aptitude area CL on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July 2004. A minimum score of 90 in aptitude area CL in Armed Services Vocational aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests on and after 1 July 2004.
- Security Clearance: Per AR 600-8-19, promotion to MSG and SGM requires an interim secret eligibility or higher.
- Civilian Education: High school diploma or a GED equivalency
- Other: No history of a felony conviction. No history of conviction of crimes involving: (a) Any weapons/ammunition/explosives/arson charges. (b) Any drug activity involving illegal possession, buying, selling or distribution (dealing) of controlled substances or synthetics. (c) Violence against persons or property. (d) Sexual misconduct. (6) No record of conviction by special or general courts-martial or civilian courts of offenses listed in AR 27-10 (Military Justice), chapter 24 or otherwise required to register as a sexual offender under AR 27-10, chapter 24.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Last three NCOERs
- Last three NCOERs
- Current SRB with DA Photo
Where to send application: MIARNG Medical Detachment
Mail: 4400 E. 8 Mile Rd., Detroit, MI 48234
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: MSG Beutler, Allen