M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-013
Closing Date: 9 April 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHD (-) JFHQ, 110, 3411 N. MLK JR. BLVD, LANSING, MI 48906
Duty Title: PUBLIC AFFAIRS NCO
Duty MOS: 46Q3O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT (WITH LIST STATUS)
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed both and APFT Height/Weight standards within 18 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
- Physical demands rating: Medium
- OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 211121
- Vision: Normal Color
- ASVAB Scores:
(a) A minimum score of 110 in aptitude area GT on ASVAB tests administered prior to 1 July 2004.
(b) A minimum score of 107 in aptitude area GT on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 July 2004.
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Civilian Education: Must have proof of completed 2 years of High School English
- Other: Valid Vehicle Operator License; have no speech impediments
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Last five NCOER’s
- Other: Any other substantiating documents
Where to send application:
Mail: 3411 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Lansing MI, 48906
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: Holly A. Belen