M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-014
Closing Date: 9 April 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: JFHQ – 110 – 3411 N. MLK JR., BLVD., LANSING, MI 48906
Duty Title: INFO TECH SPEC
Duty MOS: 25B4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate
1b. OPAT: MODERATE
- PULHES: 212221
- Vision: Normal
- ASVAB Scores:
1 – A minimum score of 100 in aptitude area ST in Armed Services Vocational aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002.
2- A minimum score of 95 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July 2004.
- Security Clearance: SECRET
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- The last 3 NCOER’S.
Where to send application:
Mail: HHD – JFHQ Attn: SSG Belen 3411 N. MLK Jr. Blvd., Lansing, MI 48906
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Holly A. Belen