M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-019
Closing Date: 12 April 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: MIARNG Staff Element, JFHQ / (8ACAA) 110 / 3411 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Lansing, MI 48906 (Defensive Cyberspace Operations-Element)
Duty Title: Information Technology Specialist
Duty MOS: 25B30
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
- Soldiers must be able to obtain, IAW DoD 8570.1-M, Security+ (SEC+) and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certifications within 6 months of duty appointment.
- Soldiers must be able to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Medium
1b. OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 212221
- Vision: Normal Color
- ASVAB Scores: Minimum score of 100 in aptitude area ST
- Security Clearance: SECRET and be eligible for TOP SECRET (TS) and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Civilian Education: High School graduate or equivalent
- Other: N/A
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Resume detailing Information Technology experience (Civilian and/or Military)
Where to send application:
Mail: ATTN: 1LT Walter Lukasik, 3411 N. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Lansing, MI 48906
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: 1LT Walter Lukasik
Phone: (517) 481-8030