M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-026
Closing Date: 4 May 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 460 Chemical Company, 613, 2501 26th Street, Augusta, MI 49012
PARA/LIN: 3 Vacancies: 105-01, 106-01, and 109-01.
Duty Title: Squad Leader (3 vacancies)
Duty MOS: 74D3O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate “Gold”
1b. OPAT: Moderate “Gold”
- PULHES: 122221
- Vision: Normal
- ASVAB Scores: Minimum score of 95 in aptitude area ST on the ASVAB test administered prior to 2 January 2002. A minimum score of 91 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB test administered on or after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 October 2013. Minimum score of 100 in aptitude area ST on the ASVAB test administered on or after 1 July 2004.
- Security Clearance: N/A
- Civilian Education: N/A
- Other: N/A
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: ERB; Last 2 NCOER’s
Where to send application:
Mail: 177 MP BDE; Attn: S1; 12450 Beech Daly Rd., Taylor MI 48180
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Brandy M. Bailey-Hobbs