M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-031
Closing Date: 6 May 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC 177 MP BDE, 410, 12450 Beech Daly Rd., Taylor, MI 48180
Duty Title: C/D NCO
Duty MOS: 31E4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate (Gold)
1b. OPAT: Moderate (Gold)
- PULHES: 222221
- Vision: Red/Green Color Discrimination
- ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 100 in aptitude area ST in ASVAB tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. A minimum score of 96 in aptitude area ST in ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July 2004. A minimum score of 95 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB tests administered after 1 July 2004
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Civilian Education: N/A
- Other: N/A
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: ERB; Last three NCOERs
Where to send application:
Mail: 177 MP BDE; Attn: S1; 12450 Beech Daly Rd., Taylor, MI 48180
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Jamison G. Yager
Phone: (734) 946-2541