M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-038
Closing Date: 9 May 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 464 Quartermaster Company, 2140 W. Genesee Street, Lapeer MI 48446
Duty Title: Platoon Sergeant
Duty MOS: 92S4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: “Significant” Gray
1b. OPAT: A minimum OPAT score of Standing Long Jump (LJ) – 0140 cm, Seated Power Throw (PT) – 0400 cm, Strength Deadlift (SD) – 0140 lbs., and Interval Aerobic Run (IR) – 0040 shuttles in Physical Demand Category in “Significant” (Gray).
- PULHES: 222222
- Vision: Normal color vision
- ASVAB Scores: Minimum score of 85 in aptitude area GM ASVAB tests administered prior to 2 January 2002; A minimum score of 84 in aptitude area GM on or after 2 January 2002
- Security Clearance: (All E7’s and above require a Security Clearance)
- Civilian Education: Be a high school graduate with diploma; or have one year college with a high school GED
- Other: Mandatory formal training or meet the civilian acquired skills criteria listed in AR 601-210
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Insert text
Where to send application:
Mail: 1225 CSB ATTN: SFC Stacy L. Price 4400 E 8 Mile Road, Detroit, MI 48234
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Stacy L. Price