M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-056
Closing Date: 31 May 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC, 507th Engineer Battalion, XDGT0/550, 5353 Parkview Ave., Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Duty Title: CBRN Staff NCO
Duty MOS: 74D4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Very Heavy
1b. OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 122221
- Vision: Normal color vision
- ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 95 in aptitude area ST in Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002, a minimum score of 91 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 October 2013, a minimum score of 100 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 October 2013.
- Security Clearance: Secret or eligible to obtain a Secret
- Civilian Education: Have a high school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Other: N/A
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Soldier Record Brief (SRB) dated within 30 days of closing date; last 3 years of NCOERs (letter of endorsement from Company Commander if missing 3 years of evaluations).
Where to send application:
Mail: 177 Military Police Brigade, ATTN: BDE S1; 12450 Beech Daly Road, Taylor, MI 48180
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Antilla, Roger D.