M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-057
Closing Date: 31 May 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC, 507 EN CO; 550; 5353 Parkview Ave., Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Duty Title: Technical Engineer NCO
Duty MOS: 12T3O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate (Gold)
1b. OPAT: Standing Long Jump (LJ) 0120cm, Seated Power Throw (PT) 0350cm, Strength Deadlift (SD) 0120lbs, Interval Aerobic Run (IR) 0036 shuttles.
- PULHES: 221211
- Vision: Normal color vision
- ASVAB Scores: Minimum score of 105 in aptitude area ST in the ASVAB administered prior to 2 JAN 02. Minimum score of 101 in aptitude area ST on the ASVAB administered after 2 JAN 02 and before 1 JUL 04. Minimum score of 93 in aptitude area EL and 92 in SC on the ASVAB 1 JUL 04.
- Security Clearance: Security eligibility of SECRET is required for initial award and to maintain the MOS.
- Civilian Education: Must have successfully completed a high school algebra, geometry or higher.
- Other: NA
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Insert text
Where to send application:
Mail: 177 Military Police Brigade, ATTN: BDE S1; 12450 Beech Daly Road, Taylor, MI 48180
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Roger Antilla