M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-068
Closing Date: 7 June 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 1434 EN CO (X7SAA/542), 7400 S. Huron River Dr. Ypsilanti, MI 48197
PARA/LIN: 103-02 (3 vacancies)
Duty Title: Plumber/Pipefitter
Duty MOS: 12K2O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate (Gold)
1b. OPAT: Standing Long Jump (LF) 120cm, Seated Power Throw (PT) 0350cm, Strength Deadlift (SD) 0120lbs, Interval Aerobic Run (IR) 0036 shuttles.
- PULHES: 111221
- Vision: Normal color vision
- ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 90 in aptitude area GM on Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. A minimum score of 88 in aptitude area GM on and after 2 January 2002.
- Security Clearance: NA
- Civilian Education: NA
- Other: Freedom from vertigo to permit climbing, balancing and working in high places.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Soldier Record Brief (SRB) dated within 30 days of closing date; last 3 years of NCOERs (letter of endorsement from Company Commander if missing 3 years of evaluations).
Where to send application:
Mail: 177 Military Police Brigade, ATTN: BDE S1; 12450 Beech Daly Road, Taylor, MI 48180
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Eric J Mather