M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-075
Closing Date: 9 June 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 1225 Support Battalion, 620 PTYAA, 4400 E 8 Mile Rd Detroit, MI 48234
Duty Title: Water Treatment Supervisor
Duty MOS: 92W4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Very Heavy
1b. OPAT: Significant
- PULHES: 211221
- Vision: Normal
- ASVAB Scores: minimum score of 90 in aptitude area GM if administered prior to 2 January 2002 or a minimum score of 88 in aptitude area GM is administered on or after 2 January 2002.
- Security Clearance: N/A
- Civilian Education: HS Graduate or Equivalent
- Other: Battalion Support Operations (SPO) Water Treatment Supervisor. Responsible for assisting in developing the logistics concept of support and synchronizing support for future operations. Direct water reconnaissance and area water point development plans. Provide oversite to units on water storage, purification, and distribution. Compile water consumption rates and project distribution needs to sustain operations. Work closely with SPO Transportation section to schedule water distribution. Provide contracting support as required.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Insert text
Where to send application:
Mail: 4400 E 8 Mile Rd, Detroit, MI 48234 ATTN: SSG Chanda Rogers, 1225th CSSB
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Chanda Rogers