M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-077
Closing Date: 9 June 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 1072nd Maintenance Company, 625, 4400 E 8 Mile Rd Detroit, MI 48234
Duty Title: Utilities Equip Repairer
Duty MOS: 91C2O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate
1b. OPAT: Gold
- PULHES: 222222
- Vision: Normal
- ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 100 in aptitude area GM in Armed Services Vocational aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. A minimum score of 97 in aptitude area GM on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July 2004. A minimum score of (88 in aptitude area GM and 83 in aptitude area GT) or a minimum score of 98 in aptitude area GM on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 July 2004.
Click here to enter text.
- Security Clearance: NONE
- Civilian Education: HS Graduate or Equivalent
- Other: Insert text
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Insert text
Where to send application:
Mail: 4400 E 8 Mile Rd, Detroit, MI 48234 ATTN: SFC Stacy Price, 1225th CSSB
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Daniel Duvall