M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-080
Closing Date: 10 June 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 1460TH Transportation Company 2300 AIRPORT RD. MIDLAND, MI 48642
Duty Title: MOTOR TRANSPORT OPERATOR
Duty MOS: 88M3O (4 VACANCIES)
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
- CLASP: Refer to current MIARNG CLASP Policy to determine whether a waiver is needed. Further CLASP information (including technician compatibility information) is available from the MIARNG HRO office. If a waiver is required, blank forms and memo templates are posted to SharePoint under Enlisted Promotion Management -> SWVA -> CLASP templates. Promotion, lateral appointment, and reassignment are contingent on approval of the CLASP waiver. The effective date of promotion, lateral appointment, and reassignment will be the date the CLASP waiver is approved.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Very Heavy
1b. OPAT: Black
- PULHES: 222222
- Vision: Color discrimination of red/green
- ASVAB Scores: Minimum score of 90 in aptitude area OF on ASVAB tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. Minimum score of 85 in aptitude area OF on ASVAB tests administered after 2 January 2002.
- Security Clearance: N/A
- Civilian Education: HS Graduate or Equivalent
- Other: Valid vehicle operator license.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Last three NCOERs or Letter of Recommendation from current Commander.
Where to send application:
Mail: HHD 246th Transportation Battalion 4850 Cooper St. Jackson, MI 49201
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Lauranna Acker