18-0825M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-082
Closing Date: 10 JUNE 18
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 1461st Transportation Company 4850 Cooper St. Jackson, MI 49201
Duty Title: MOTOR TRANSPORT OPERATOR
Duty MOS: 88M2O (5 VACANCIES)
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Very Heavy
1b. OPAT: Black
- PULHES: 222222
- Vision: Color Discrimination of red/green
- ASVAB Scores: Minimum score of 90 in aptitude area OF on ASVAB tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. Minimum score of 85 in aptitude area OF on ASVAB tests administered after 2 January 2002.
- Security Clearance: N/A
- Civilian Education: HS Graduate or Equivalent
- Other: Valid vehicle operator license.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Last three NCOERs or Letter of Recommendation from current Commander.
Where to send application:
Mail: HHD 246th Transportation Battalion 4850 Cooper St. Jackson, MI 49201
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Lauranna Acker