M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-084
Closing Date: 10 June 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 460 Chemical Company, 613, 2501 26th Street, Augusta, MI 49012
Duty Title: Platoon Sergeant
Duty MOS: 74D4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
- CLASP: Refer to current MIARNG CLASP Policy to determine whether a waiver is needed. Further CLASP information (including technician compatibility information) is available from the MIARNG HRO office. If a waiver is required, blank forms and memo templates are posted to SharePoint under Enlisted Promotion Management -> SWVA -> CLASP templates. Promotion, lateral appointment, and reassignment are contingent on approval of the CLASP waiver. The effective date of promotion, lateral appointment, and reassignment will be the date the CLASP waiver is approved.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate “Gold”
1b. OPAT: Moderate “Gold”
- PULHES: 122221
- Vision: Normal
- ASVAB Scores: Minimum score of 95 in aptitude area ST on the ASVAB test administered prior to 2 January 2002. A minimum score of 91 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB test administered on or after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 October 2013. Minimum score of 100 in aptitude area ST on the ASVAB test administered on or after 1 July 2004.
- Security Clearance: N/A
- Civilian Education: N/A
- Other: ASI: L6 (CBRN Reconnaissance for Brigade Combat Teams Course) Qualified
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: ERB; Last 3 NCOER’s
Where to send application:
Mail: 177 MP BDE; Attn: S1; 12450 Beech Daly Rd., Taylor MI 48180
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Brandy M. Bailey-Hobbs