M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-085
Closing Date: 10 June 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 177th REGIMENT (RTI), 116, 2501 26TH STREET, AUGUSTA MI 49012
Duty Title: HUMAN RESOURCES NCO
Duty MOS: 42A4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
- CLASP: Refer to current MIARNG CLASP Policy to determine whether a waiver is needed. Further CLASP information (including technician compatibility information) is available from the MIARNG HRO office. If a waiver is required, blank forms and memo templates are posted to SharePoint under Enlisted Promotion Management -> SWVA -> CLASP templates. Promotion, lateral appointment, and reassignment are contingent on approval of the CLASP waiver. The effective date of promotion, lateral appointment, and reassignment will be the date the CLASP waiver is approved.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: SIGNIFICANT
1b. OPAT: Insert text
- PULHES: 323222
- Vision: Insert text
- ASVAB Scores:
- Security Clearance: SECRET
- Civilian Education: HS DIPLOMA
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from DTMS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or DTMS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
Where to send application and Point of contact for this announcement: SFC Jessica Kowalski
Mail: 2501 26th Street, Augusta, MI 49012