M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-086
Closing Date: 14 June 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHB, 1 BN 119 FA / 1620 E SAGINAW STREET LANSING 48912 (370) PARA/LIN: 111/03
Duty Title: FORWARD SIGNAL SPT NCO
Duty MOS: 25U3O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate
1b. OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 111221
- Vision: Normal color vision
- ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 93 in aptitude area EL and 92 in aptitude area SC on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 July 2004.
- Security Clearance: A security eligibility of SECRET is required for the initial award.
- Civilian Education: N/A
- Other: N/A
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: NCOER(s): for past 5 years. Enlisted Record Brief (ERB) / Soldier Record
Where to send application:
Mail: HQ, 1-119th FA BN, 1620 E. Saginaw St., Lansing, MI
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Jefferson, James R.