M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 18-087
Closing Date: 14 June 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: COMPANY B 3 BN 126 IN RGT, 303, 1200 44TH STREET SW, WYOMING, MI 49509
PARA/LIN: 2 VACANCIES: 203-01, 204-01
Duty Title: SQUAD LEADER
Duty MOS: 11B SSG
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 12 months and met Height/Weight standards within 12 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Very Heavy
1b. OPAT: Heavy
- PULHES: 111221
- Vision: Color discrimination of red/green. Correctable vision of 20/20 in one eye; 20/100 in other.
- ASVAB Scores: CO: 87
- Security Clearance: None
- Civilian Education: HS
- Other: N/A
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 12 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Last 3 NCOER. If SM has fewer than 3, submit all they have received.
- Letter to president of the board outlining any deficiencies.
Where to send application: WOC Sonday, Jeffrey
Mail: 1200 44th St SW, Wyoming, MI 49509
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Blackburn, Kurt