MIARNG SGT-MSG Statewide Vacancy Announcement Request
- Advertisement number: 18-107
- Closing date: 8 July 2018
- Address, city, state, ZIP: 5353 Parkview Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49739-0001
- Unit name, PRN, and UIC: FSC 507TH Engineer Battalion PT0A0 521
- Para/Lin: 202/01
- MOS: 92G4O
- Duty title: Culinary MGMT NCO
- Position rank or grade: E7/SFC
- Minimum rank to apply: E6 with SSD 3 Complete
- Send packets to: NG.MI.MIARNG.MBX.177-MP-BDE-S1@MAIL.MIL
- Point of contact: Unit Readiness NCO, SSG Anthony W. Shumaker, email@example.com or (269) 932-2008
MOS Qualification: Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Physical demands rating: Heavy
- OPAT level: A minimum OPAT score of Standing Long Jump (LJ) – 0140 cm, Seated Power Throw (PT) – 0400 cm, Strength Deadlift (SD) – 0140 lbs., and Interval Aerobic Run (IR) – 0040 shuttles in Physical Demand Category in “Significant” (Gray).
- PULHES: 222332
- Vision: Normal Color Vision
- ASVAB score requirements: a Minimum score of 90 in aptitude area OF for tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. A minimum score of 85 in aptitude area OF for tests administered on and after 2 January 2002
- Security clearance: Secret
- Civilian Education: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Other requirements: Required to qualify for Food Handlers Certificate. Must have full use of both hands
- Applicants cannot be under suspension of favorable actions, must have a current, valid record APFT and current weigh-in IAW Army body composition standards. Applicants must meet the position security clearance requirement. Soldiers without a current PHA may apply but, if selected, will not be promoted until the PHA is current.
- CLASP: Refer to current MIARNG CLASP Policy to determine whether a waiver is needed. Further CLASP information (including technician compatibility information) is available from the MIARNG HRO office. If a waiver is required, blank forms and memo templates are posted to SharePoint under Enlisted Promotion Management -> SWVA -> CLASP templates. Promotion, lateral appointment, and reassignment are contingent on approval of the CLASP waiver. The effective date of promotion, lateral appointment, and reassignment will be the date the CLASP waiver is approved.
To apply, assemble a packet with the following documents:
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying
- Memorandum to the President of the Board
- Letter of endorsement from current commander (unless currently on the promotion list)
- GPVS-1790 Individual personnel qualification record or enlisted record brief
- Last three years’ worth of DA Form 705 or DTMS APFT history screenshot
- DA Form 3349 Profile (if applicable)
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeded screening table weight or DTMS weigh-in history screenshot.
- DA Form 4187 waiving normal commuting distance (if applicable)
- Other documents: