MIARNG SGT-MSG Statewide Vacancy Announcement Request
- Advertisement number: 18-110
- Closing date: 25 July 2018
- Address, city, state, ZIP: 3411 N. MLK JR. BLVD., LANSING, MI 48906
- Unit name, PRN, and UIC: JFHQ – MI (8ACAA), 110
- Para/Lin: 303D-06
- MOS: 88N4O
- Duty title: SR TRAFFIC MGMT COORD
- Position rank or grade: SFC (current). Will change to SSG in 2019 TDA reorganization.
- Minimum rank to apply: SGT
- Send packets to: SGT GREYTOK, RYAN – 3411 N. MLK JR. BLVD., LANSING, MI 48906
- Point of contact: SGT GREYTOK, firstname.lastname@example.org 517-481-8311
MOS Qualification: Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Physical demands rating: HEAVY
- OPAT level: HEAVY
- PULHES: 222222
- Vision: NORMAL
- ASVAB score requirements:
1- A minimum score of 100 in aptitude area CL in Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002.
2- A minimum score of 97 in aptitude area CL in Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered on or after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July 2004.
3- A minimum score of 95 in aptitude area CL in Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered on or after 1 July 2004.
- Security clearance: SECRET
- Other requirements: US CITIZEN
- Applicants cannot be under suspension of favorable actions, must have a current, valid record APFT and current weigh-in IAW Army body composition standards. Applicants must meet the position security clearance requirement. Soldiers without a current PHA may apply but, if selected, will not be promoted until the PHA is current.
To apply, assemble a packet with the following documents:
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying
- Memorandum to the President of the Board
- Letter of endorsement from current commander (unless currently on the promotion list)
- GPVS-1790 Individual personnel qualification record or enlisted record brief
- Last three years’ worth of DA Form 705 or DTMS APFT history screenshot
- DA Form 3349 Profile (if applicable)
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeded screening table weight or DTMS weigh-in history screenshot.
- DA Form 4187 waiving normal commuting distance (if applicable)
- Last 3 NCOERs