MIARNG SGT-MSG Statewide Vacancy Announcement Request
- Advertisement number: 18-115
- Closing date: 2 August 2018
- Address, city, state, ZIP: 7400 S. Huron River Dr., Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- Unit name, PRN, and UIC: HHD, 146 Multifunctional Medical Battlion, 666, WP36AA
- Para/Lin: 121-01
- MOS: 68X3O
- Duty title: Behavioral Health NCO
- Position rank or grade: E-6/SSG
- Minimum rank to apply: E-5/SGT
- Send packets to: email@example.com
- Point of contact: SSG Alexis M. Johnson, BN PSNCO
MOS Qualification: Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Physical demands rating: Moderately Heavy- Lift occasional 80 lb, frequent 40 lb
- OPAT level: Gold/moderate
- PULHES: 111121
- Vision: No specific requirements
- ASVAB score requirements: A minimum score of 105 in aptitude area ST in ASVAB tests administered prior to 2 Jan 02. A minimum score of 102 in aptitude area ST in ASVAB tests administered on or after 2 Jan 02 and prior to 1 Jul 04. A minimum score of 101 in aptitude area ST in ASVAB tests administered on or after 1 Jul 04.
- Security clearance: None required
- Civilian Education: No specific requirements
- Other requirements: If NDMOSQ, the Service Remaining Requirement upon completion of the 17 week, 68X1O reclassification school is 2 years.
- Applicants cannot be under suspension of favorable actions, must have a current, valid record APFT and current weigh-in IAW Army body composition standards. Applicants must meet the position security clearance requirement. Soldiers without a current PHA may apply but, if selected, will not be promoted until the PHA is current.
- CLASP: Refer to current MIARNG CLASP Policy to determine whether a waiver is needed. Further CLASP information (including technician compatibility information) is available from the MIARNG HRO office. If a waiver is required, blank forms and memo templates are posted to SharePoint under Enlisted Promotion Management -> SWVA -> CLASP templates. Promotion, lateral appointment, and reassignment are contingent on approval of the CLASP waiver. The effective date of promotion, lateral appointment, and reassignment will be the date the CLASP waiver is approved.
To apply, assemble a packet with the following documents:
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying
- Memorandum to the President of the Board
- Letter of endorsement from current commander (unless currently on the promotion list)
- GPVS-1790 Individual personnel qualification record
- Last three years’ worth of DA Form 705 or DTMS APFT history screenshot
- DA Form 3349 Profile (if applicable)
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeded screening table weight or DTMS weigh-in history screenshot.
- DA Form 4187 waiving normal commuting distance (if applicable)
- Other documents: -Enlisted Record Brief. -Last 3 NCOERs. -Letters of recommendation can be submitted if less than 3 NCOERs have been completed or in addition to the 3 NCOERs.