M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-027
Closing Date: 2 June 2017
Unit/Duty Location: HQ 177th Regiment (RTI), (8GEAA/116), 2501 26th St. BLDG 2900 Augusta, MI 49012
PARA/LIN: 002C-02 (3 vacancies)
Duty Title: 92Y Instructor
Duty MOS: 92Y38
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply. Must have at a minimum, 12 months as a 92Y reflected on an NCOER/ERB.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed both and APFT Height/Weight standards within 18 months of the suspense (10 April 2016).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
- Soldiers must have completed BLC/WLC/PLDC to be considered.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Heavy
1b. OPAT: Heavy
- PULHES: 222222
- Vision: Color normal
- ASVAB Scores: Clerical (CL) 90
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Civilian Education: N/A
- Other: N/A
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPFR-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: N/A
Where to send application:
Mail: HQ 177th Regiment (RTI), ATTN: SFC Vincent Williams, 2501 26th St. BLDG 2900 Augusta, MI 49012
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Vincent Williams