M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-043
Closing Date: 25 JUNE 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 237th FSB-(WVCTF0), 2510 Wilder Rd., Bay City, MI 48706
Duty Title: Allied Trades Specialist
Duty MOS: 91E2O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
1. Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
2. Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate
1b. OPAT: Minimum score Standing Long Jump (LJ) – 0120 cm; Seated Power Throw (PT) – 0350 cm; Strength Deadlift (SD) – 0120 lbs; Interval Aerobic Run (IR) – 0036 shuttles in Physical Demand Category “Moderate”
2. PULHES: 222222
3. Vision: Normal Color; near and distance visual acuity correctable to a minimum of 20/30 in each eye is required.
4. ASVAB Scores: (a) A minimum score of 100 in aptitude area GM in Armed Services Vocational aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. (b) A minimum score of (88 in aptitude area GM and 95 in aptitude area GT) or minimum score of 97 in aptitude area GM on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July 2004. (c) A minimum score of (88 in aptitude area GM and 95 in aptitude area GT) or a minimum score of 98 in aptitude area GM on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 July 2004.
5. Security Clearance: NONE
6. Civilian Education: A high school graduate or equivalent
7. Other: Finger dexterity in both hands.
1. Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
2. Memorandum to the President of the Board.
3. Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
4. GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
5. Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
6. DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
7. DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
8. Other: N/A
Where to send application:
Mail: 63rd Troop Command, ATTN: S-1, 1650 House Street, Belmont, MI 49306
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Garza, Travis