M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-072
Closing Date: 30 August 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 1437 EN CO MRBC, P8BAA/526, 1170 E. Portage Ave., Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
Duty Title: Allied Trades Specialist
Duty MOS: 91E2O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
1. Soldiers must be MOS qualified in a 91 series MOS to apply; and must be able to be awarded 91E MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
2. Soldiers must have BLC, or equivalent, complete.
3. Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
4. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate
1b. OPAT: Moderate
2. PULHES: 222222
3. Vision: Normal color vision
4. ASVAB Scores: (a) A minimum score of 100 in aptitude area GM in Armed Services Vocational aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. (b) A minimum score of (88 in aptitude area GM and 95 in aptitude area GT) or minimum score of 97 in aptitude area GM on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July 2004. (c) A minimum score of (88 in aptitude area GM and 95 in aptitude area GT) or a minimum score of 98 in aptitude area GM on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 July 2004.
5. Security Clearance: N/A
6. Civilian Education: N/A
7. Other: Finger dexterity in both hands
1. Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
2. Memorandum to the President of the Board.
3. Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
4. GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
5. Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
6. DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
7. DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
8. Other: BLC, or equivalent, DA 1059
Where to send application:
Mail: 1437th Engineer Company, ATTN: SGT Jacob M. Simonetti, 1170 E. Portage Ave., Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SGT Jacob M. Simonetti
Phone: 906-632-7861 ext 2