M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-067
Closing Date: 10 August 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHB 1-182d FA, PUAT0/430, 3030 McGraw, Detroit, MI 48208
Duty Title: Ammunition NCO
Duty MOS: 13M4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderately Heavy
1b. OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 222221
- Vision: Normal Red/Green Perception
- ASVAB Scores: Minimum score of 100 in aptitude area OF prior to 02 January 2002 or minimum score of 95 in aptitude area OF for tests on or after 02 January 2002
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Civilian Education: No requirement
- Other: No other requirements
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: A properly formatted memorandum for record to the President of the Board detailing your qualifications and past duty positions that you feel qualify you to be a Platoon Sergeant
Where to send application:
Mail: HQ 1-182 FAR, ATTN: BN S-1 NCO, 3030 McGraw, Detroit, MI 48208-1511
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Douglas Cann