M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-013
Closing Date: 16 April 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: FSC 1 BN 119 FA (X7YAA/377) / 2501 26th Street, Augusta, MI 49012
Duty Title: AMMUNITION SERGEANT
Duty MOS: 89B2O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed APFT within 14 months and Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Very Heavy
1b. OPAT: MODERATE
- PULHES: 222221
- Vision: Normal Color
- ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 100 in aptitude area ST in Armed Services Vocational aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. A minimum score of 96 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July 2004. A minimum score of 91 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 July 2004.
- Security Clearance: favorable National Agency Check (NAC) or Entrance National Agency Check (ENTNAC), per AR 370-67, para 3-613 is required for the initial award.
- Civilian Education: N/A
- Other: Non-allergic to explosive components. Non-claustrophobic tendencies.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: N/A
Where to send application:
Mail: HQ, 1-119th FA BN, Attn: SSG Ellington Walters, 1620 E. Saginaw St., Lansing, MI 48912
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Walters, Ellington