M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-045
Closing Date: 30 June 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: DET 1 Co D 1 BN 147 AVN REAR, (TQZDR/786) 10602 W Eaton HWY, Grand Ledge, MI 48837
Duty Title: Avionics Technical Inspector
Duty MOS: 15N2F
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
1. Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
2. Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Heavy/Significant
1b. OPAT: A Minimum OPAT score of Standing Long Jump (LJ) -0140 cm, Seated Power Throw (PT) – 0400 cm, Strength Deadlift (SD) – 0140 lbs., and Interval Aerobic Run (IR) – 0040 shuttles.
2. PULHES: 222221
3. Vision: Normal Color
4. ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 95 in aptitude area EL in Armed Services Vocational aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. A minimum score of 93 in aptitude area EL on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002.
5. Security Clearance: Secret
6. Civilian Education: High school graduation or equivalent
7. Other: Alcohol and drug abuse as defined below will disqualify any Soldier or potential enlistee from this MOS. This disqualification will not be waived, even though the Soldier/potential enlistee satisfactorily completes the Army Substance Abuse Program (ASAP).
8. Other: This position performs frequent and repetitive aerial flight(s). Must volunteer for flight duty and complete qualifying physical examination for flight status as prescribed in AR 40-501.
1. Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
2. Memorandum to the President of the Board.
3. Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
4. GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
5. Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
6. DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
7. DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
8. Other: DD Form 2807-1 (Report of Medical History).
Where to send application:
Mail: Attention 3-238 AVN BN S1: 10600W. Eaton Hwy., Grand Ledge, MI 48837
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Jamie Harkins
Phone: (517) 481-8820