M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-033
Closing Date: 18 June 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC 1-125 INFANTRY BATTALION (PT3TO/320) 3500 DOUGLASS STREET, SAGINAW, MI 48603
Duty Title: Battalion Electronic Warfare NCO
Duty MOS: 29E4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Medium
1b. OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 222221
- Vision: Normal Color
- ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 105 in aptitude area SC, ST and EL in Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test
- Security Clearance: SECRET and be eligible for Top Secret (TS) and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Civilian Education: High School graduate or equivalent
- Other: Be a high school graduate or equivalent and completed high school Algebra course or equivalent. Service Remaining Requirement is 3 years for reclassification into 29E MOS.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: N/A
Where to send application: 63rd Troop Command, ATTN: S-1, 1650 House Street, Belmont, MI 49306
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Garza, Travis