M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-073
Closing Date: 1 September 2017
Unit/Duty Location: Joint Forces Headquarters, 8ACAA/110, 3411 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Lansing, MI 48906–2934
Duty Title: Budget NCO
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed an APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderately Heavy
1b. OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 323321
- Vision: NA
- ASVAB Scores: CL: 105 administered prior to 02 Jan 2002, CL: 103 on and after 02 Jan 2002 and prior to 1 July 2004, CL: 101 administered on and after July 2004.
- Security Clearance: None
- Civilian Education: High School or equivalent
- Other: See all other requirements IAW DA PAM 611-21.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- Last 3 NCOERs (Soldiers who do not have 3 NCOERS will need a Letter of Recommendation from there rater)
- GPFR-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: N/A
Where to send application:
Mail: Joint Forces Headquarters, ATTN: USPFO – CPT Fuller, 3411 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Lansing MI 48906-2934
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: CPT April Fuller