M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-094
Closing Date: 24 October 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 1073rd Support Maintenance Company, TZFAA/642, 319 S. Hillcrest Street, Greenville, MI 48838
Duty Title: CBRN NCO
Duty MOS: 74D2O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
1. Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
2. Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate
1b. OPAT: Moderate
2. PULHES: 122221
3. Vision: Normal color vision.
4. ASVAB Scores: (a) A minimum score of 95 in aptitude area ST in Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. (b) A minimum score of 91 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 October 2013. (c) A minimum score of 100 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 October 2013.
5. Security Clearance: None
6. Civilian Education: N/A
7. Other: N/A
1. Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
2. Memorandum to the President of the Board.
3. Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
4. GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
5. Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
6. DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
7. DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
8. Other: None
Where to send application:
Mail: 1073rd Maintenance Company, ATTN: 1SG Dyer, 319 S. Hillcrest Street, Greenville, MI 48838
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: 1SG Amos Dyer