M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-123
Closing Date: 28 December 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHD 246 Transportation Battalion, 630, 4850 Cooper Rd, Jackson, MI 49201
Duty Title: CBRN NCO
Duty MOS: 74D3O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate
1b. OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 122221
- Vision: Normal Color Vision
- ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 95 in aptitude area ST in ASVAB tests administered prior to 02 January 2002. A minimum score of 91 in aptitude area ST in ASVAB tests administered on or after 02 January 2002 and prior to 01 October 2013. A minimum score of 100 in aptitude area ST in ASVAB tests administered on or after 01 October 2013.E
- Security Clearance: None Required
- Civilian Education: None Required
- Other: none
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: -Last 3 years of NCOERs. A Memorandum for Record (MFR) should be submitted to explain missing NCOERs. Letters of Recommendation can be submitted in addition to 3 years of NCOERs or in place of missing NCOERs. -All Soldiers are reminded to review their electronic military records on iPERMS (accessible through AKO). Records review boards are completed through iPERMS, not DA 201 files. It is the responsibility of every Soldier to ensure their iPERMS file is complete and accurate. -Late or incomplete packets will be returned without action.
Where to send application:
Mail: 246 Transportation BN S1, ATTN: SFC Laurie Acker 4850 Cooper Rd, Jackson MI 49201
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Laurie Acker, 246 Transportation BN PSNCO