M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-102
Closing Date: 10 November 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHD 210 Military Police Battalion, TZBAA/440, 12450 Beech Daly Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
Duty Title: CBRN STAFF NCO
Duty MOS: 74D4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate
1b. OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 122221
- Vision: Normal color vision
- ASVAB Scores: (a) A minimum score of 95 in aptitude area ST in Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. (b) A minimum score of 91 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 October 2013. (c) A minimum score of 100 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 October 2013.
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Civilian Education: N/A
- Other: N/A
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Last three NCOERs and Enlisted Record Brief
Where to send application:
Mail: HHD 210 Military Police Battalion, ATTN: SSG Laran Wright, 12450 Beech Daly Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Laran Wright
Phone: (734) 946-2508