M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-051
Closing Date: 8 July 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC 46 MILITARY POLICE COMMAND (700) (P3QAA) 3423 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Lansing, MI 48906
Duty Title: C/D OPS OFF
Duty POCS: 31A00/MP
Minimum Rank to Apply: 2LT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldier does not need to be branch qualified. Soldier must become branch qualified within 18 months of assignment order effective date.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- OPAT: Moderate
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA Photo
- Individual Medical Readiness (IMR)
- Other: Last three (3) OERs, Soldier Record Brief, and last two (2) DA Form 1059 (must include most current OES)
Where to send application:
Mail: 46 MP CMD, ATTN: WO1 Amber Burgess, 3423 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Lansing, MI 48906
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: WO1 Amber Burgess