M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-030
Closing Date: 3 June 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: FSC, 507 Engineer Battalion (XDGA0/551), 5353 Parkview Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Duty Title: CULINARY MGMT NCO
Duty MOS: 92G
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
- Soldiers must have all phases of ALC and SSD completed to be considered.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Heavy
1b. OPAT: Heavy
- PULHES: 222332
- Vision: Normal
- ASVAB Scores: OF 90 prior to 2 Jan 02; OF 85 after 2 Jan 02
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Civilian Education: N/A
- Other: N/A
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Soldier Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- Last four (4) NCOERs.
- Enlisted Record Brief (ERB).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record)
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Individual Medical Readiness (MEDPROS Screenshot)
Where to send application:
Mail: 177th MP BDE, ATTN: MSG Gebhard, 12450 Beech Daly Road, Taylor, MI 48180
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC McDaniel, Readiness NCO