M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-017
Closing Date: 5 May 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: Company F 237th BSB, (WVCTF0/329), 2510 E. Wilder Rd., Bay City, MI 48706
Duty Title: Culinary Management NCO
Duty MOS: 92G4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
1. Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
2. Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed APFT within 14 months and Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Heavy
1b. OPAT: Heavy
2. PULHES: 222332
3. Vision: Normal Color Vision
4. ASVAB Scores: Score of 90 in OF prior to 20020102 or score of 85 in OF after 20020102
5. Security Clearance: N/A
6. Civilian Education: N/A
7. Other: N/A
1. Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
2. Memorandum to the President of the Board.
3. Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
4. GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
5. Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
6. DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
7. DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
8. Other: Copy of last 3 NCOERs if applicant has less than 3 NCOERs include a letter of recommendation in place of NCOER
Where to send application:
Mail: Company F 237th BSB, Attn: SFC Rhead, 2510 E. Wilder Rd. Bay City, MI 48706
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Paul T. Rhead