M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-052
Closing Date: 8 July 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC 46 MILITARY POLICE COMMAND (700/P3QAA), 3423 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Lansing, MI 48906
Duty Title: DEPUTY IG
Duty POCS: 31A00/MP
Minimum Rank to Apply: CPT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldier does not need to be branch qualified. Soldier must become branch qualified within 18 months of assignment order effective date.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldier have successfully completed company, battery, or troop level command and be a graduate of an Officer Advanced Course.
- Detail as an IG is for 3–years, curtailments handled on an exception basis.
- Reassignment will be effective upon approval from DAIG.
- OPAT: Moderate
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 8 months).
- DA Photo (Within two years; photo must reflect current rank, all awards/ribbons (Re: AR 640‐30, Para 7a(3)); all awards/ribbons are contained in ORB)
- Individual Medical Readiness (IMR)
- OERs for the last five years (Gaps, overlaps, or non‐rated periods must be explained in memorandum format),
- Soldier Record Brief must be current and validated
- DA 1059 – All
Where to send application:
Mail: 46 MP CMD, ATTN: WO1 Amber Burgess, 3423 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Lansing, MI 48906
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: WO1 Amber Burgess