M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-040
Closing Date: 25 JUNE 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC, 3rd Battalion 126th Infantry Regiment (310), 1200 44th ST SW, Wyoming, MI 49509
Duty Title: Electro Spectrum NCO
Duty MOS: 25E3O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
1. Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
2. Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Medium
1b. OPAT: Medium
2. PULHES: 222221
3. Vision: Normal Color Vision
4. ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 105 in aptitude the areas of GT and EL on the ASVAB
5. Security Clearance: Must be eligible for TOP SECRET clearance
6. Civilian Education: A Soldier must be a high school graduate or equivalent
7. Other: Must be a US Citizen; ALC Graduate; less than 12 years in service
1. Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
2. Memorandum to the President of the Board.
3. Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
4. GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
5. Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
6. DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
7. DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
8. Other: DA 1059s showing completion of all phases of ALC
Where to send application:
Mail: ATTN: S1, Headquarters 3rd Battalion 126th Infantry Regiment, 1200 44th ST SW, Wyoming, MI 49509
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Virgil Akins