M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-046
Closing Date: 30 JUNE 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC 3rd BN 238 AVN REGT (TQVT0/680) /10600 W Eaton Hwy Grand Ledge, MI 48837
Duty Title: Electromagnetic Spectrum Manager
Duty MOS: 25E3O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
1. Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
2. Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Medium
1b. OPAT: Medium
2. PULHES: 222221
3. Vision: Normal Color
4. ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 105 in aptitude areas GT and EL
5. Security Clearance: Secret
6. Civilian Education: High school graduate or equivalent
7. Other: Ability to read, comprehend, and clearly enunciate English.
8. Other: 25 CMF only. With less than 12 years in service. Must have ALC complete.
1. Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
2. Memorandum to the President of the Board.
3. Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
4. GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
5. Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
6. DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
7. DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
8. Other: N/A
Where to send application:
Mail: Attention 3-238 AVN BN S1: 10600 W. Eaton Hwy., Grand Ledge, MI 48837
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Jamie Harkins
Phone: (517) 481-8820