M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-037
Closing Date: 25 JUNE 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC, 3rd Battalion 126th Infantry Regiment (310), 1200 44th ST SW, Wyoming, MI 49509
Duty Title: Electronic Warfare Sergeant
Duty MOS: 29E2O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
1. Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
2. Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate
1b. OPAT: Minimum OPAT score of Standing Long Jump (LJ) – 0120 cm, seated Power Throw (PT) – 0350 cm, Strength Deadlift (SD) – 0120 lbs., and Interval Aerobic Run (IR) – 0036 shuttles in Physical Demand Category in “Moderate” (Gold)
2. PULHES: 222221
3. Vision: Normal color vision
4. ASVAB Scores: Minimum score of 105 in aptitude area SC, ST, and EL on the ASVAB
5. Security Clearance: Meet security eligibility of SECRET and be eligible to receive a TOP SECRET with Sensitive Compartmented Information access.
6. Civilian Education: A Soldier must be a high school graduate or equivalent and completed high school algebra course or equivalent
7. Other: Service remaining requirement of 3 years. Must be US Citizen.
1. Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
2. Memorandum to the President of the Board.
3. Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
4. GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
5. Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
6. DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
7. DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
8. Other: N/A
Where to send application:
Mail: ATTN: S1, Headquarters 3rd Battalion 126th Infantry Regiment, 1200 44th ST SW, Wyoming, MI 49509
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Virgil Akins