M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-075
Closing Date: 3 September 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC 3-126 IN, PFXT9/310, 1200 44th Street SE, Wyoming, MI 49509
Duty Title: Electronic Warfare Sergeant
Duty MOS: 29E2O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Medium
1b. OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 222221
- Vision: Normal color vision
- ASVAB Scores: SC 105, EL 105, ST 105
- Security Clearance: Possess SECRET clearance with eligibility to receive a TOP SECRET clearance
- Additional: Service Remaining Requirement (SRR) is 3 years for reclassification into MOS 29E.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
Where to send application:
Mail: HHC, 3/126 Infantry Regiment, ATTN: SSG Sonday, 1200 44th Street SE, Wyoming, MI 49509
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Jeffrey Sonday
Phone: (616) 249-2747