M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-014
Closing Date: 16 April 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHB 1 BN 119 FA (PT1T0/370) / 1620 E. Saginaw Street, Lansing, MI 48912
Duty Title: EW SERGEANT
Duty MOS: 29E2O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed APFT within 14 months and Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Medium
1b. OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 222221
- Vision: Normal Color
- ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 105 in aptitude area SC, ST and EL in Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test. A minimum OPAT score of Standing Long Jump (LJ) – 0120 cm, seated Power Throw (PT) – 0350 cm, Strength Deadlift (SD) – 0120 lbs., and Interval Aerobic Run (IR) – 0036 shuttles in Physical Demand Category in “Moderate” (Gold). Michigan Army National Guard State Wide Vacancy Announcement
- Security Clearance: SECRET and be eligible for Top Secret (TS) and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Civilian Education: High School graduate or equivalent
- Other: Completed high school Algebra course or equivalent.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 8 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: N/A
Where to send application:
Mail: HQ, 1-119th FA BN, Attn: SSG Ellington Walters, 1620 E. Saginaw St., Lansing, MI 48912
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Walters, Ellington