M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-130
Closing Date: 31 December 2017
Unit/Duty Location: MIARNG Medical Detachment (8ZCAA/119), 4400 E. 8 Mile Road, Detroit, MI 48234
PARA/LIN: 108B/06 (2 vacancies)
Duty Title: Health Care NCO
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed both and APFT Height/Weight standards within 18 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Significant
1b. OPAT: Significant
- PULHES: 111121
- Vision: Red Green
- ASVAB Scores: Qualifying scores. (a) A minimum score of 105 in aptitude area ST and 110 in aptitude area GT in Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. (b) A minimum score of 102 in aptitude area ST and 110 in aptitude area GT on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July. (c) A minimum score of 101 in aptitude area ST and 107 in aptitude area GT on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 July 2004.
- Security Clearance: None
- Civilian Education: High school diploma or a GED equivalency
- Other: Have a high school diploma or GED equivalency. No history of alcoholism, drug addiction, indiscriminate use of habit-forming or dangerous drugs. Must maintain a current, valid, unrestricted National Registry Emergency Medical Technician (NREMT) Certification to retain MOS 68W (MSGs are exempt from this requirement). No history of a felony conviction. No history of conviction of crimes involving: (a) An out of hospital patient or a patient or resident of a medical care facility. (b) Financial exploitation of a person entrusted to the care of the applicant. (c) Any weapons/ammunition/explosives/arson charges. Any drug activity involving illegal possession, buying, selling, or distribution (dealing) of controlled substances or synthetics. Violence against persons, animals or property. Sexual misconduct. No record of conviction by special or general courts-martial or civilian courts of offenses listed in AR 27-10 (Military Justice) chapter 24 or otherwise required to register as a sexual offender under AR 27-10, chapter 24.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPFR-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Last three NCOERs
- Current SRB
Where to send application:
Mail: MIARNG Medical Detachment, ATTN: MSG Allen Beutler, 4400 E. 8 Mile Rd., Detroit, MI 48234
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: MSG Beutler, Allen