M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-127
Closing Date: 28 December 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 1460th Transportation Company, 621, 2300 Airport Rd, Midland, MI 48642
PARA/LIN: 104-03 (5 Vacancies)
Duty Title: Heavy Vehicle Driver
Duty MOS: 88M2O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Heavy
1b. OPAT: Heavy
- PULHES: 222222
- Vision: Discrimination of Red/Green
- ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 90 in aptitude area OF in ASVAB tests administered prior to 02 January 2002. A minimum score of 85 in aptitude area MM in ASVAB tests administered on or after 02 January 2004. A minimum score of 92 in aptitude area MM in ASVAB tests administered on or after 01 July 2004.
- Security Clearance: None Required
- Civilian Education: None Required
- Other: Valid State motor vehicle license.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: -Last 3 years of NCOERs, if there are not any NCOERs Letter of Recommendation from Commander. A Memorandum for Record (MFR) should be submitted to explain missing NCOERs. Letters of Recommendation can be submitted in addition to 3 years of NCOERs or in place of missing NCOERs. -All Soldiers are reminded to review their electronic military records on iPERMS (accessible through AKO). Records review boards are completed through iPERMS, not DA 201 files. It is the responsibility of every Soldier to ensure their iPERMS file is complete and accurate. -Late or incomplete packets will be returned without action.
Where to send application:
Mail: 246 Transportation BN S1, ATTN: SFC Laurie Acker 4850 Cooper Rd, Jackson MI 49201
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Laurie Acker, 246 Transportation BN PSNCO