Michigan Army National Guard State Wide Vacancy Announcement
M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-173
Closing Date: 22 MARCH 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: I Co 132nd BSB, 315, 1200 44th ST SW Wyoming, MI 49509
Duty Title: Ammunition Sergeant
Duty MOS: 89B2O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
1. Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
2. Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate (GOLD)
1b. OPAT: A minimum OPAT score of Standing Long Jump (LJ) – 0120 cm, seated Power Throw (PT) – 0350 cm, Strength Deadlift (SD) – 0120 lbs., and Interval Aerobic Run (IR) – 0036 shuttles in Physical Demand Category in “Moderate” (Gold).
2. PULHES: 222221
3. Vision: Normal Color Vision
4. ASVAB Scores: (a) A minimum score of 100 in aptitude area ST in Armed Services Vocational aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. (b) A minimum score of 96 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July 2004. (c) A minimum score of 91 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 July 2004.
5. Security Clearance: A security eligibility of favorable National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC), per AR 380-67, App B-2b.
6. Civilian Education: High School graduate or equivalent Michigan Army National Guard State Wide Vacancy Announcement
7. Other: Non-allergic to explosive components. Non-claustrophobic tendencies. A U.S. citizen.
1. Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
2. Memorandum to the President of the Board.
3. Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
4. GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
5. Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
6. DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
7. DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
Where to send application: WOC Sonday, Jeffrey
Mail: 1200 44th ST SW Wyoming, MI 49509; Attn: WOC Sonday
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Tramel, Timothy L.