M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-035
Closing Date: 18 June 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: C-CO 1-125 Infantry Battalion (PT3CO/323), 1200 44th ST SW, WYOMING, MI 49509
Duty Title: Infantry Squad Leader
Duty MOS: 11B3O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Very Heavy
1b. OPAT: Heavy
- PULHES: 111221
- Vision: Color discrimination of red/green. Correctable vision of 20/20 in one eye, 20/100 in the other.
- ASVAB Scores: Minimum score of 90 in aptitude area CO on ASVAB tests administered prior to 2 January 2002; minimum score of 87 in aptitude area CO on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002
- Security Clearance: N/A
- Civilian Education: N/A
- Other: N/A
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Copy of last 3 NCOERs if applicant has less than 3 NCOERs include a letter of recommendation in place of NCOER
Where to send application:
Mail: 63rd Troop Command, ATTN: S-1, 1650 House Street, Belmont, MI 49306
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Garza, Travis