M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-028
Closing Date: 2 June 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HQ 177th Regiment (RTI), (8GEAA/116), 2501 26th St. BLDG 2900 Augusta, MI 49012
Duty Title: INFO SYS SUPV
Duty MOS: 25B4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (2 June 2017).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
Click here to enter text.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderately Heavy
1b. OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 212221
- Vision: Normal Color Vision
- ASVAB Scores: (a) A minimum score of 100 in aptitude area ST in Armed Services Vocational aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. (b) A minimum score of 96 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002. (c) A minimum score of 95 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB test administered on and after 1 July 2004.
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Civilian Education: Must have completed at least 2 years of accredited college or technical school studies in computer science, information technology or have a combination of 2 years formal training and work experience in computer networking computer operating systems, computer applications, local area network installation and management, transmission control protocol/internet protocol (TCP/IP), switches and routers.
- Other: Be a U.S. Citizen
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
Send applications to: HQ 177th Regiment (RTI), (8GEAA/116), 2501 26th St. BLDG 2900 Augusta, MI 49012
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Vincent Williams