MIARNG SGT-MSG Statewide Vacancy Announcement Request
- Advertisement number: JOC-18-01
- Closing date: 31 July 2018
- Address, city, state, ZIP: 3411 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Lansing MI, 48906
- Unit name: Michigan National Guard (MING) Joint Staff
- Para/Lin: 100/22 (5 Vacancies)
- MOS: Immaterial (00F2O – 00F4O)
- Duty title: Joint Operation Center (JOC) NCO
- Position description: Executes the arrangement and set up of the MI-JOC and plans area, ensuring availability and operational readiness of all required references, materials, and equipment. Ensures all operations status boards and situational maps are maintained. Receives and logs all inbound and outbound message traffic, missions, and intelligence products. Operates all the various MI-JOC communication systems.
- Minimum rank to apply: SGT (E-5)
- Send packets to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Point of contact: SrA Clifford Mua – J1 Command Support Staff
- MOSQ: Immaterial
- Applicants cannot be under suspension of favorable actions, must have a current, valid record APFT and current weigh-in IAW Army body composition standards. Applicants must meet the position security clearance requirement. Soldiers without a current PHA may apply but, if selected, will not be promoted until the PHA is current.
To apply, assemble a packet with the following documents:
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying
- Memorandum to the President of the Board
- Letter of endorsement from current commander (unless currently on the promotion list)
- GPVS-1790 Individual personnel qualification record or enlisted record brief
- Last three years’ worth of DA Form 705 or DTMS APFT history screenshot
- DA Form 3349 Profile (if applicable)
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeded screening table weight or DTMS weigh-in history screenshot.
- DA Form 4187 waiving normal commuting distance (if applicable)
- Last three NCOERs.
- Other documents: