M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-060
Closing Date: 26 July 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 182d Support Company, P9VAA/436, 3030 McGraw St., Detroit, MI 48208-1511
Duty Title: Maintenance Support Team Section Sergeant
Duty MOS: 91X4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
1. Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
2. Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Very Heavy
1b. OPAT: Moderate
2. PULHES: 323232
3. Vision: Normal Color Vision
4. ASVAB Scores: N/A
5. Security Clearance: Must be able to obtain a secret clearance
6. Civilian Education: N/A
7. Other: OPAT scores: Standing Long Jump (LJ) 0120cm, Seated Power Throw (PT) 0350cm, Strength Deadlift (SD) 0120lbs, Interval Aerobic Run (IR) 0036 shuttles. Must possess finger dexterity in both hands. Must not be allergic to refrigerant gasses or petroleum related products
1. Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
2. Memorandum to the President of the Board.
3. Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
4. GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
5. Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
6. DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
7. DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
8. Other: N/A
Where to send application:
Mail: HQ 1-182 FAR Attn: S1, 3030 McGraw St., Detroit, MI 48208-1511
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Douglas Cann, SR HR SGT