M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-019
Closing Date: 5 May 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC 1-125 INFANTRY BATTALION (PT3TO/320) 3500 DOUGLASS STREET, SAGINAW, MI 48603
Duty Title: MEDICAL PLATOON SERGEANT
Duty MOS: 68W4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderately Heavy
1b. OPAT: HEAVY – Long jump (LJ) 0140 cm, Seated Power Throw (SD) 0400 cm, Interval Aerobic Run (IR) 0040 shuttles in Physical Demand Category in “Significant” (Gray)
- PULHES: 111121
- Vision: N/A
- ASVAB Scores: (A) A minimum score of 105 in aptitude area ST and 110 in aptitude area GT on ASVAB tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. (B) A minimum score of 102 in aptitude area ST and 110 in aptitude area GT on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July. (C) A minimum score of 101 in aptitude area ST and 107 in aptitude area GT on ASVAB tests administered on and after 01 July 2004.
- Security Clearance: N/A
- Civilian Education: High School graduate or GED equivalency
- Other: N/A
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: N/A
Where to send application:
Mail: 63rd Troop Command, ATTN: BDE S-1, 1650 House Street, Belmont, MI 49306
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Garza, Travis