M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-038
Closing Date: 25 JUNE 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC, 3rd Battalion 126th Infantry Regiment (310), 1200 44th ST SW, Wyoming, MI 49509
Duty Title: Paralegal NCO
Duty MOS: 27D2O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
1. Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
2. Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Light
1b. OPAT: Light
2. PULHES: 222121
3. Vision: N/A
4. ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 110 in aptitude area CL on ASVAB tests administered prior to 2 January 2002; minimum score of 107 in aptitude area CL on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July 2004; minimum score of 105 in aptitude area CL on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 July 2004.
5. Security Clearance: SECRET
6. Civilian Education: A Soldier must be a high school graduate or equivalent
7. Other: able to type 25 words per minute (WPM); must be a US Citizen; no court-martial conviction or punishment under formal Article 15 proceedings. No record of civil conviction other than minor traffic offenses. No pattern of undesirable behavior as evidenced by civilian or military record. No record of conviction by special or general courts-martial or civilian courts of offenses listed in AR 27-10, chapter 24 or otherwise required to register as a sexual offender under AR 27-10, chapter 24. No record of lost time under 10 U.S.C. 972, see appendix 3, MCM.
1. Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
2. Memorandum to the President of the Board.
3. Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
4. GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
5. Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
6. DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
7. DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
8. Other: N/A
Where to send application:
Mail: ATTN: S1, Headquarters 3rd Battalion 126th Infantry Regiment, 1200 44th ST SW, Wyoming, MI 49509
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SSG Virgil Akins